So earlier I log onto blogger and see this great thing on Ro's blog, I had received a Thanksgiving award! So what happens is, once you have been given an award, you're supposed to give the award to 5 other people who you think deserve it. Ok, here are my 5 choices.
1. Would have to be Darrell because without him I would have never even known about guide dogs and puppy raising lol. For those of you who don't know Darrell is my boyfriend, he is blind and due to all of our research and efforts to get Egypt, his guide dog, we decided to do the puppy raising program here in Texas.
2. I want to give an award to Alphini's Puppy Raiser, Beth, who is also Dakota's Puppy Raiser, however Dakota has just recently graduated to becoming a Diabetes dog so Alfie is her new puppy. Beth raises for Guide Dogs of Texas, which is the same organization I am trying to raise for. Beth is very kind and has been very encouraging since we met.
3. I want to give and award to Cabana's Puppy Raiser, hers was one of the first blogs I started reading and she has always given really good advice. So thanks Mimi!
4. I want to give an award to Megan, Fuller and Paris' raiser, again, hers is another blog I have read since I started all of this and her stories have always been encouraging and entertaining to me. Thanks Megan
5. Is going to have to be Ro of course. I don't know if thats even fair because she gave one to me but I want to give one back. Ro has got to be one of the nicest people I have ever 'met'. She is on the path to getting a guide dog and tells stories about her progress with that, she also tells stories about her life and how she came to be where she is now. Ro, you are one of the most interesting people I know and I can't wait to see your story unfold.
So now, if you were mentioned here what you are supposed to do is take the picture and give an award to 5 other people. Ro, obviously you are excluded from this but for all you others, have fun!