Also, I missed his 8 month mark - so sorry there is no 8 things but he's 9 months now so I'll give this one a try - hopefully I can think of enough stuff lol.
|Just give us the kong lady!|
2. He has become much more vocal lately - he used to not bark too much, only when he got really into playing with Egypt. Now he barks all the time - not so much when we're out working (the exception would be Macy's) now if he wants something he's gonna come up and bark in your face... He's good with his 'quiet' command though so just gotta work on it. :)
3. We moved his crate back into the room and he's getting lost again haha. Last time we moved his crate (out to the living room) he would automatically run to the bedroom - now he automatically runs to the old spot which is a bed so technically he's doing what he's told (going to his bed) however I do make sure he gets into that crate... Good thing is though he now knows all the dog beds in the place as beds so no problems there.
|Ignore the mattress, I was washing sheets :)|
5. Bob's heel command is awesome!!! He's pretty much flawless with it - Pretty much because the only problem is I can't wear flip flops because when he gets too excited he steps on my feet and tries to scratch my toes off lol. He doesn't do it all the time - mainly during dinner and when he's sliding all over the tile.
6. Bob went to GDTx today and didn't freak out! You don't know how crazy he gets when we got there - seriously - all the smells and familiar people whom he knows all have treats in their pockets... Anyways, he didn't go crazy today which was awesome because I was uhh.. "compromised?" at the time - I'll have more on that story tomorrow (or Thursday) on that though :)
|Ahhh, so comfy!|
8. Bob slobbers a lot.. have I ever mentioned that? I'll have him do puppy push ups and stuff before meals and even though they don't last that long, he's got all these little drool puddles underneath him by the time he's done with it.. not to mention the strings of goo coming down from his ever growing jowls lol. Yes they have gotten bigger... probably because Egypt tries to stretch them out on a daily basis.
|You taste good BFF!|
Sorry to end on a semi-depressing note but I like ending with a good question! Answer away people!