Friday, June 24, 2011

Advanced Training

Quick update just because I'm excited!!! Bob is now in Advanced Training!!! Hoooorayyy for Bob! I'm so happy to have him "back" lol. He has matured a bit in our tiny absence but he's still the same old goof ball that I left him. I have a couple pictures I took this weekend and promise to have more up with him in a harness - maybe I can see if I can get some working pictures of him with the trainers!


Photo of Bob sitting in brownish green grass, the camera is almost directly above his head so he is looking up into the lens, he has curious brown eyes that shine in the sun and the very middle of his nose is shiny and pink with black outlining the sides. He has sleek yellow fur and his ears are still too big for his head.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I love that you get to watch Bob in his formal training. I'd give just about anything to see Kyle right now. :)

C and H said...

Look at that boy Bob, he is such a pretty boy. Good luck with his formal training. I am excited to hear about updates in his training!

I was just thinking of Egypt yesterday. How is she doing?

Hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Giving them up even for a short while has to be hard and giving them up at the end of training, even when you know it is the best thing in the world, is still heartbreaking.

I foster, which means only (hopefully) saying good bye once, and then wishing for a perfect match up.
I am so impressed and grateful for those of you who do this for a bteer world.

Infrequent Flyers said...

What a great photo, and how awesome to get to see him. I hope the new job is going well. We want to hear more about that, too!