Can you believe Bob is already 6 months old!!! (Well he turned yesterday but still!) He's still doing great in his training but he's turning into a little turd also... I'm guessing that adolescence starting to set in (yay!) So, here are Bob's 6 things at 6 months.
1. He knows how to find the counter!! He still needs help on it sometimes but this boy has got it :)
2. His doorway and down-step sits are getting really good.. I still have to tell him but he doesn't take forever to do it anymore :)
3. He's as tall as Egypt now.. she kind of hunches though so I'm sure if she just sat up straight she would still be a tiny bit taller lol.
4. He has started drinking A LOT of water.. I'm not really sure why.. started not too long ago, part of me feels like he drinks all the water so Egypt can't get any (he's starting to become the dominant one) but when we fill both bowls with water he still drinks all of it - he's getting really good at holding it though haha.
5. This is one he needs to work on - his walking nicely is getting a bit worse... he used to just walk pretty nicely not getting distracted by much but now he has to investigate anything. He has a walk scheduled for next Thursday though so I'll get some tips then.
6. Everyone loves him!!!!
I only have one new picture and its from a volunteer thing Bob and I did today for GDTx - well this is while we were walking toward the thing haha.. the whole room was dark so I didn't want my flash going off in the background.
|It's so bright and so hot but I still gotta work :)|
And look what I made - this is Mr. Walrus
|I made this one day with some Sculpey - I also made an orange and white cat but it fell off the bookshelf and guess who decided to pick it up and chew on it haha. It only has a few bite marks :/|
Also - I'm still working on my painting - don't want to post up any pictures until its done though :)