Monday, August 30, 2010

Black out

Well not really - it was just a short 3 minute power outage in one of my classes. Regardless Bob was unaffected by it :) He didn't even move - this really surprised me because he'll look up if he hears the tiniest sound but didn't flinch at all when all the lights went out. No picture right now but there should be a good new blog post up tonight or maybe tomorrow morning - we'll see how tired I am after my run.

P.S. Darrell and I are still running in the half marathon (13.1 miles) in November. We still need lots of help raising support for Guide Dogs of Texas - who we are running with/for. Neither of us have reached our fundraising goal yet so tell your friends! Click here to donate and sponsor one of us if you would like to help us raise funds for GDTX!

Here is the link to my first blog post if you would like to read more information about it. 13.1 Miles to November. 

2 comments:

Infrequent Flyers said...

That's fabulous that you and Darrell are running a half marathon--very inspiring! The link that you have may not be working. When I clicked it, I got some weird message about it being an non-secure link or something like that. ??

Natalie said...

Hmm Thanks Mimi, I clicked both links and they worked fine for me but if it was a message then I might have already approved it a long time ago....

If you would like to see the old blog post it was in March I believe and its titled 13.1 miles to November.

If you would like the GDTX link for donations you can go to their site (www.guidedogsoftexas.org) and look for "Sponsor a runner" on the right hand side under the news and info section.